We are currently taking a waiting list for training classes. If you would like to be added, please send an email to email@example.com with your Name, phone number and your dog’s name, age, breed. We will add you to the list and notify you when we have space in classes.
There may not be availability until after the summer, so you can check out https://albertaforcefreealliance.com/business-directory/ and see if you are able to find somewhere offering classes sooner.
Thank you for your patience!
Class Sizes: 4-8 dogs
Duration: 6 weeks. We start with a 90 minute Seminar, followed by five weekly one hour classes with your puppy.
Cost: $189.99 + GST
Socialization is a crucial part of canine development; set your puppy up for lifelong success by starting good habits early!
This class will give you a better understanding of canine communication, helping to ensure early socialization experiences are positive. Practice polite greetings, appropriate play and basic manners in a safe and controlled environment!
• Puppies up to 18 weeks of age
• Must have proof of two sets of Canine Combo Vaccine and the Bordetella (Kennel Cough) vaccination
• Open to puppies of all sizes
• Making socialization safe and positive for young dogs
• Recognizing the difference between appropriate and inappropriate interactions with other dogs and people
• Introduction to basic training cues- focus, sit, down, recall, and walking on leash
• Fundamentals of Canine Communication and Body Language
• Address common puppy issues: separation anxiety, house training, crate training, mouthing, manners, etc.
• Identify and work with different dog personalities (shy, fearful, assertive, anxious, excited, etc.)
Each Kindergarten session begins with a seminar. In order to focus on what will be presented, please, do not bring your dog.
Please call to register prior to making payment via PayPal, (780) 756-0432