Walks ‘N’ Wags Pet First Aid Course
What would you do in an emergency?
Get hands on practice and demonstration on real pets! With an emphasis on preventing illness and injury, the importance of veterinary care and how to appropriately restrain/transport injured animals, this 10 hour course gives pet lovers valuable skills and information to help stabilize pets until veterinary care can be accessed.
Walks ‘N’ Wags Pet First Aid offers a recognized National Pet First Aid Certificate course for dog and cat professionals and pet owners.
- Recognize the early signs of illness
- Learn how to help prevent illness and injury
- Bleeding, broken bones, and other wounds
- CPR & Artificial Respiration
- Receive an extensive, user friendly manual and ‘quick guide’ for your first aid kit
- Certificate provided upon passing
Presented by Walks’N’Wags Pet First Aid Instructor Alecia Muirhead
Check our training calendar for upcoming dates!